- All complaints filed from 1999 to 2013 (PDF)
- Justin Katz complaint filed against the Tiverton School Committee alleging inappropriate use of the elector petition option.
- Katz Complaint 10/2/17 (PDF)
- School Committee attorney memorandum requesting a continuance 10/16/17
- Katz response to request for continuance 10/18/17 (PDF)
- School Committee attorney motion for continuance 10/19/17 (PDF)
- Solicitor memorandum advising town council to recuse 11/15/17 (PDF)
- School Committee motion to dismiss 11/29/17 (PDF)
- Katz response to motion to dismiss 12/4/17 (PDF)
- School Committee memorandum in further support of motion to dismiss 12/15/17 (PDF)
Charter Review Commission
- Charter Review Commission resolutions regarding charter proposals involving Tiverton casino 12/4/17 (PDF)
- Driggs, Caron, and Coulter draft language for pending CRC proposals re: casino gaming revenue 12/5/17 (PDF)
- Town Council Members Justin Katz, Robert Coulter, and Nancy Driggs requests for advisory opinions concerning the handling of lawsuits they filed against the town
- Justin Katz complaint filed against Tiverton Town Council Member John G. Edwards, V.
- TTA members’ lawsuits against the Board of Canvassers for blocking resolutions from the financial town referendum (FTR) ballot