Tiverton Transparency – Payroll
Use the drop-down menus at the top of the application to narrow the data shown. Charts and tables will update automatically. Each drop-down has a search. To search for a particular employee:
- Click the down arrow next to the “Name” search.
- Remove the check next to “All” before searching.
- Type any letters that you know are in the person’s name and click the magnifying glass.
- Check the box next to the person you’re looking for and click “OK.”
- To add people, search again and check their boxes.
- Clicking on the triangle to the right of any column header in the main table will sort the table by the information in that column. (Click again to reverse.)
- When you’re done narrowing down the data, click any word or number in the “Total” table at the top of the page. (Your browser must allow pop-ups.)
- Click “Export” at the top of the pop-up window.
- Fill out the form, and click “Export.”
- Save or open the file.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions.
Sharetweet[fblike layout=”standard” show_faces=”false” action=”recommend” font=”lucida+grande” colorscheme=”light”]
RI Center for Freedom & Prosperity
The Rhode Island Center for Freedom and Prosperity is dedicated to providing concerned citizens, opinion leaders, and public officials with empirical research data, while also advancing free-market solutions to public policy issues in the state. As part of our open government effort, we feel it is important that complete transparency be available so that the public can fully participate in crucial debates about the future well-being of our citizens and our state and local economies. Working with local partners, like the Tiverton Taxpayer Association, we plan to expand that mission to all levels of government. To explore creation of a transparency portal for your city or town, contact: email@example.com.
- State payroll
- State vendor payments
- State pensions (including local teachers)
- Legislative Freedom Index
- National NAEP scores
- Central Falls pensions: police and MERS
- Cranston pensions
- East Providence pensions: police & fire and MERS
- Newport pensions: police & fire and MERS
- Warwick pensions: police, fire, & municipal and MERS